HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Answer to ALL your problems!!!

“Are you bored, tired, restless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? Well, all the answers to your problems are in this little bottle…vitameatavegemin.” Do you remember this episode of “I Love Lucy”? This was the episode that we used to wish would come on because it was so funny. Looking back, I can see one change that could be made to this sentence for it to become completely truthful. All the answers to your problems are in this little Bible!!! I believe that God’s Holy Word has the answers to every problem that we face today. Psalm 119:105…thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. It’s a wonderful thing to look through the Bible and see the struggles that God’s people faced, but even more rewarding to look at how they made it through. Their accounts are found throughout the Bible and there were times they wanted to give up, but they pushed on. I know that there are times I just don’t want to be on a diet anymore. I’m ready to give up, but when I think of all I’ve been through, and the progress that I’ve made, it just doesn’t seem worth it. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into getting where I’m at, and I’m so close to my goal…just 40 pounds left to go…I can’t give up…I won’t give up. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengtheneth me!!! Until Next Time…Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home