HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I will Comfort you

Hello all, I hope that this finds you well today. Once again, I would like to apologize for the lapse in time as far as updating this page. Hopefully things will be updated a little better and little more frequently in the weeks and months to come. John 14:18 says that “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” I’m so glad that God will not leave us comfortless. There have been many times in my life that I needed the comfort of the Lord and only His comfort could console me. I am hoping that we can be Jesus to each other in our dieting struggles. I know that I have not been too encouraging these last few weeks, but I’m also praying that this is the end all to that. I would like to start over again. Let’s encourage each other and pick up where we left off.

Just a side note…I think we will have our next meeting on August 27 unless anyone has objections to that. Until Next Time…Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Jocelynn! Here's to getting back on track. I should be able to go on the 27th.

    Heather

     
  • At 7:17 PM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, I'm so glad to be back at work. The summer killed me as well. I have about 5 pounds that I have been playing yo yo with. So it is definitely time to climb back up on the horse and take off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home