HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Power Struggle

Man am I ever struggling. It's soooo easy to go back to my eating styles before dieting. I didn't have to count every little thing and I didn't have to worry about feeling guilty for eating something, but I have to remember what it feels like every time I step on the scale and it says I weigh less than I did the day before. It's almost empowering the feeling that you get when the needle goes down instead of up. Sometimes I'm weak and I have to ask God for His strength to get me back on track. In case you haven't seen the common theme for the past month, it feels like I'm on one day and off the next. It has been a complete power struggle for me, and I'm trying to get back on the road to success. There will not be any spiritual application to today's blog, but I just wanted to let you all know where I am and try the new recipe of the week. It's to die for. Until Next Time...Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, July 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well you know it's a holiday week so do your best and move on. Jocelyn, I emailed the PB cookie recipe. I didn't put it on the blog considerring how sinful they are. Be sure to send it onto your Aunt. Happy 4th everybody!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home