HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Are you Out there?

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have been short on time. There for a while, I was able to update while at work (very carefully), but I've been put in charge of training everyone on our new system and have not had a few moments alone to think. I am going to try something new, not guaranteeing it will work, but I will try. I really don't want to have another lapse like this one. It's been over 2 weeks since I last updated this page and I don't want that to happen. It seems that we can get so caught up in our own lives and in what's happening, that we forget to stop and breathe. I've been asked by several people when our next meeting is going to be. To be honest with you, I'm not really sure when it will be. We've got so many things going on at the church right now, that I just don't know when there will be time for a meeting. If it is alright with all of you, I think we won't have a meeting for July and then we'll have our next meeting in August. I just don't see us trying to cram in a meeting before VBS, because that would be this Sunday, and I'm not sure that that's enough time for anybody to prepare for it. This is just an informative blog letting everyone know that I'm still alive. Hopefully, I will be able to post some encouragement tomorrow. Thank you for your patience with me. Until Next time, Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home