HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Lost in the Confusion

Hello All…Long time no updates. I just wanted to let you all know that I’m still alive. It’s been a crazy month, hopefully August will bring better things. We will hopefully have a meeting this month unlike July, but I will discuss with others and see what they think. I hope none of you have fallen off the wagon and gotten run over like I did, but hopefully, we’re back on track and taken control again. I did something this weekend that I’ve been wanting to do for a while, but didn’t have time to do. I actually made a list of things…meals for the week. Then, I went to the store and bought everything, and then went home and divided everything into baggies and containers and such. Now when I go to make my lunch in the morning before work, all I have to do is grab what’s on my list for lunch and snacks for the day, throw them in the cooler and go. This is the first week, so we’ll see how it goes. It didn’t take me, but maybe 45 minutes to get everything together and I did it on Saturday night while watching a movie. So, I would recommend this for anyone who is busy and on the go like me. I don’t have anything spiritual for today, but tomorrow is looking hopeful. Here’s hoping you all are doing well. Be sure to comment and let me know you got this new update. Until next time…Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have not been doing anything towards my diet. UGH! Not sure what happened. I know I did way better when I did just what you did with your list. Glad you updated. Hope all are well.

    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home