HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Chonda Tonight!!!

I don't know about you, but I am so excited that it's Friday and I'm going to see Chonda Pierce tonight. This woman has been through it all. I am telling you, I've been to 2 of her concerts up in Springfield. You'll be laughing one minute and crying the next, and then laughing again. Chonda's life story has touched my life. When you think that things have gone wrong in your life, you need to sit down and listen to Chonda. She's been there, she's done that and now she's helping millions of woman (and men) get through it to. The best way to get through anything is to laugh it off and Chonda will tell you that. Chonda has gotten my family through many a rough time (not personally, but by listening to her CD's). So...I'm very excited. Those of you that are going to see her tonight, you're going to get a special treat if you've never seen her live before. She's awesome.

Okay, this site is not about Chonda, so I guess I should talk about dieting huh? LOL. Just in case you missed it on yesterday's blog, there will be a VERY BRIEF meeting after the evening service this coming Sunday Night. Please be thinking about how often you would like to fellowship at the church and the best days and times. I want this to go as smoothly as possible and as quickly. I don't want it to drag out because I know that everyone wants to finish their weekend with family time, so we'll make it quick.

I have been emailing a few people everyday once the blog is updated, so they know when they can go on and see something new. If you would like to be added to this email group, please email me at jocelyn_weidel@sbcglobal.net I will add you to the list and you will receive the daily email. There will be some changes come next week. I don't know that I will be able to keep up with the blog everyday (at least not get it updated as early). But, I'm going to try my best to keep it updated with fun things everyday. Until Next Time...Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, March 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You were right Chonda was great I really enjoyed. Nothing makes your weekend start of right like a good dose of laughter. What a way to start my spring break!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home