HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fat is Not a Feeling!

I just wanted to remind everyone who is on the road to "remodeling" their temple, that Fat is not a feeling. You cannot "feel" fat...maybe with your hand, but it is not an emotion. You can feel angry, happy, sad, but you cannot feel fat. Just a little reminder.

Due to a sour stomach, I'm not going to make this a very long blog today because I just don't feel like it. But I did want to put that little reminder on there for you. I hope this helps you with your day today and until tomorrow...Keep looking UP and God Bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you have this site. I was hoping to get info on the weight watchers diet and exactly the "points" system works. I really love the encouraging tidbits. And as far as the mayo hair treatment goes, if I can hold Megan down long enough, I just might try that one on her.

    Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home