HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Pasta Diet

For those of you who are new to this site, I would like to welcome you to the HBC Less of Me Group. We are a group of individuals who are simply trying to "remodel" the temple of God. The picture above is probably making you wonder. I was just wanting to let you know that these meals are sold at Walmart for $.98 everyday and at Kroger for $1.00 everyday. These are good meals and for those on Weight Watchers, it has the WW points already calculated on it. I wanted to clarify a little bit, this site is not just for people on Weight Watchers, we have plenty of people in our church that are on different diets. I am on Weight Watchers and know only about weight watchers. If you are on something else, and you would like for me to post information about your diet, let me know and I will do what I can.

Just to let you know, There is a place to comment. I have opened this up to anyone who wants to comment with a recipe or just to have a "discussion board" and talk with people back and forth, the comments section is there. Please use it and give me feedback. Let me know how I'm doing. If you have seen something (a sale or what not) that is not posted on here, post it in the comments...I'm sure everyone would like to know as well. Also, please read the comments that everyone makes because this is beneficial to you as well. This is a site to encourage each other and to draw strength from people that are going through the same thing you are. I hope it will help you.

For those of you who didn't see Jana's Pasta Diet on yesterday's comments, I will post it here.

The Pasta Diet

ITALIAN PASTA DIET IT REALLY WORKS !!

1.. You walka pasta da bakery..

2.. You walka pasta da candy store.

3.. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.

4... You walka pasta da table and fridge.

YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I thought this was cute and wanted everyone to get to share it. Hope this was encouraging. Until Later!!! God Bless and keep looking UP for your inspiration!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great! Such a good idea. I hope more people will join with us. A united group of people can do much more and go much further than separate individuals!
    Becky Shurley

     
  • At 9:56 AM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this, it is such a great idea. It's wonderful to have a place to fall back on when you need ideas and encouragement and I look forward to helping contribute to recipes and such.
    Ellen Watson

     
  • At 6:49 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the idea too. Here is a 1 point recipe for you.
    Robert's Chili
    2 large onions - chopped
    1 large can diced tomatoes
    1 large can chili beans
    1 pkg of boca beef
    1 pkg fajita seasoning
    Chop onions and put in large pan covered with water and add fajita sasoning. Bring to a boil and let boil until onions are tender. Then add rest of ingredients and season to taste. You can add cumin, chili powder or more fajita seasoning and add garlic salt/or powder. You can also add mushrooms or water chestnuts or anything else of no point value.
    I know some of the stuff does not sound very good but it really isn't that bad. Since it is only one point you could always add some shredded cheese or sourcream to it. I also eat with crackers. I eat this quite a bit for lunch so I can save my points for supper.

    Also try the Weight Watchers Yogurt. I love it and it is only 1 point for the cup. Most other yogurts are 2 or 3 points.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home