HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday Special

Okay, so there's nothing special about this Saturday. I was just looking for a title that I could use since it's Saturday. I'm at home for the time being, but about to go out and do some hard labor...yeah right! I just wanted to send a little bit of encouragement your way today. Saturdays and Sundays are a day to rest. You've worked hard all week and now you just want some time to yourself. Make sure to read yesterday's blog because it gives you ladies some pointers on how to relax on your Saturday off. For those who are busy throughout the week, you need to take some time out for yourself. Even if it's just 30 minutes, take a hot bubble bath and relax with some candles and soft music. Or you can just go to your room, lock the door, and read some encouraging verses from the Bible. If you have kids, have your husband take them to McDonald's for lunch to play and you can just get alone for a moment. This is very important, because as I said yesterday, in order to take the best care of your family, you must first take care of yourself. Well, this is all I have to say today. Please make sure to check back EVERYDAY!!! I will do my best to write something everyday. And we'll have a New recipe of the week on Monday, check back to see what it's gonna be! Until next time...Keep looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home