HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Friday, April 07, 2006

A time of Feloowship

Hellor Everybody. This is going to be very short due to lack of time. I just wanted to remind all of you that our fellowship on Sunday night is not a "go through the line and fill your plate" fellowship. This is simply to get some recipe ideas that you can use for the whole family at home...or just for yourself. Joyce will do her presentation, then those that bring food will present their food (not necessarily), you will get a sample of the food and a copy of the recipe. We will not be filling up because we don't want to go over our points (for those of us on WW). If your family will be sticking around, they do not have to sit through the meeting. They congregate in another room...you can bring dinner for your kids or whatever, and then when you get home, you can put the kids to bed because they have already been fed. This is going to be a lot of fun and I hope to see you all there with your learning caps on. Yes, I said fun and learning in the same sentence. We're going to have a great time. Until next time...Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a really late bloomer, but I just read all of the entries from day one and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I have been saying since I first heard about this site that I was going to check it out and I finally did. I think this is great! It is so encouraging and I really like that you include verses from the Bible for encouragement. I have gone on many diets many times but this will be the first time that I include God and His will in it. I have a feeling it will be much more successful. I have been saying since Aidan was born that I was going to go back to WW and I am finally going to do it tomorrow. I really look forward to the meeting on Sunday. I think by having a lot of variety in our diets it will help us not to get bored and start "cheating" again. Well sorry this is so long but I had a lot of catching up to do!

    Jana "Mac" (MacDonald) :)

     
  • At 6:52 PM, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jana Mac, Glad to see you joining in on the fun. Good for you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home