HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Are you Ready???

Only when we are truly ready to lose weight, will we be able to succeed. I know for the longest time, I have said...I want to lose weight, I want to look good for this or for that. Oh No!!! Bathing suit season, I don't look good enough for a bathing suit. Does any of this really matter? When we are wanting to lose weight for that reason, I truly believe that we are not ready to lose weight. When it becomes a necessity, and we know that we must lose weight or we can't do simple life things, or it hinders our testimony for God...that is when we are truly ready to allow God to help us on this journey. Psalm 40:1 - I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. It may seem that we have to wait so long for God to answer our prayers about losing weight, when we cry out to God, He is still waiting patiently on us.

Alright ladies...first meeting is this coming Sunday night. I didn't look Wednesday night to see if anybody else signed up, but we're going to have a great time, food or no food. Mrs. Joyce Hampton is preparing a great presentation for us and I'm very excited. I'm thankful for her willingness to do this and I can't wait to have some great fellowship with all of our hbc less of me friends. Hope you have a wonderful day. Keep Looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home