HBC Less of Me

This is a page for the people of Heritage Baptist Church to go on a day to day basis to receive encouragement from brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that you will end your search for a friendly church by visiting Heritage Baptist Church!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Short and Sweet

Hi All, This will be short and sweet today due to lack of time, but I hope all of you are doing well. The verse for today is Psalm 84:11 - For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. Remember that when your stomach starts to attack you and you believe that you are starving to death, the Lord will always defend you if you will let Him. I have to apologize real quickly, the sign up sheet was not in the back of the church as I had promised, I was sick this weekend and forgot all about it, but seeing as how the meeting is 1 week from this coming Sunday, I will have it there on Wednesday night. Please don't forget about our meeting on Sunday night April 9, and the Susan G. Comen "race for the cure" on April 15, hope to see everyone there. Have a great day...and keep looking UP for your inspiration and God Bless!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, March 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vic, if you're going to be the cow, I would have to be the ole gray mare!!! April, I liked your recipe, but did you mean whipped cream instead of miracle whip?
    Love ya'll!!!
    Sheryl

     
  • At 4:25 PM, March 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give me a break. Okay what recipe are you two talking about??? Is it low fat?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home